Physiotherapy To Improve Your Whole Body
Physiotherapy is a science-based health care profession that aims to maximise human movement with freedom from stress and pain. Physiotherapy will maintain and restore optimal movement and function after illness or injury and improve quality of life through physical freedom.
Freedom Physiotherapists are highly trained to assess and diagnose your condition, then plan and administer treatment programs to restore function to the highest possible level.
Treatment at Freedom Physiotherapy is wholly aimed at achieving the best possible outcome for the patient in the most timely manner. To do this we may employ other treatments within the clinic to maximise the chance of a full rehabilitation. Treatment may also involve combinations of manual therapy, soft tissue techniques, lifestyle advice, therapeutic exercise and education. Freedom Physiotherapists will endeavour to maximise your movement, function potential and enhanced physical well being.
Physiotherapy is beneficial for conditions such as:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Sports Injuries
- Headaches and Migraine
- Post-operative, acute or chronic injury
- Arthritis and arthritic joints relief
- Posture and alignment problems
- Adolescent and children’s injuries
Freedom Physiotherapy Sub-Specialities include:
- Sports physiotherapy
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Manual and soft tissue therapy
- Functional restoration programs
- Musculoskeletal screening
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Manipulative physiotherapy
- Exercise prescription
- Treatment for workplace injuries
- Ergonomic and occupational health
- Continence and women’s health
- Paediatric physiotherapy
Freedom Physio and Pilates are here to assist you. Contact us, allow us to help.
How can Remedial Massage help you?