Trusted, Experienced Physiotherapists
Physiotherapy is available to people of all ages, from infants to seniors, and can be a vital tool in the management of certain conditions.
Physiotherapy is a drug-free therapy and uses techniques such as:
- Joint mobilisation and manipulation
- Exercise and stretches
- Soft tissue massage
- The use of electrophysical agents such as ice, heat packs and ultrasound
- Breathing exercises and techniques
Our Leopold Physios are experienced and supported by a team of health practitioners including a Chiropractor, and Remedial Massage Therapist, giving you access to a wide range of treatment options.
We listen to you and work with you in assessing your symptoms and will provide a clear care plan which is aligned with your recovery goals.
Freedom Physio and Pilates has assisted our community for more than 30 years and we have built great relationships with health professionals in the Geelong region – that’s why many of our clients are referred to us by local GPs as well as surgeons.
Our physios assist patients with a range of treatment options including:
- Spinal Rehab – recover from debilitating back pain and injury with the support of caring practitioners.
- Shoulder Rehab – we use proven techniques to help you regain strength and movement.
- Hip/Knee/Ankle Rehab – personalised treatment plans aligned with your recovery goals.
- Chronic Pain – stop putting up with pain! We’ll find the source and find drug-free ways to alleviate your pain.
We also have
“No Gap” Walk-In Injury Clinic – walk-in anytime during clinic hours for a 15-minute assessment of your injury. X-ray referrals available.
Sports Injury Clinic – the first hours after injury can be critical! Call our clinic during opening hours (including Sat and Sun) for 15-mins of injury advice. We can request X-rays without you needing to see a GP.